Electronic and mechanical engineering for medical devices
Consonance specialises in electronic and mechanical engineering for the medical industry. We boast a top-notch team of electronic engineers, embedded software developers, biomedical specialists, and mechanical engineers. Our staff have a track record in developing a wide range of therapeutic and diagnostic devices.
We are ISO 13485 certified in the field of design, prototyping, and development of electronic medical devices. We also have an in-house team of regulatory experts. Thanks to this certification and expertise, we can ensure that the entire design and development process of your medical device is conducted in line with all appropriate regulatory requirements and standards.
Engineering services provided by Consonance:
- printed circuit board (PCB) design
- component selection for medical devices
- design of test environments, simulation, and testing
- embedded software design and development
- medical device prototyping
- prototyping and electronic assembly
- mechanical design & engineering for medical devices
- 3D design
- additive manufacturing (rapid prototyping)
- validation and verification of medical device designs
- enclosure design
- mechanical assembly
- material and component selection and sourcing
- development of technical documentation.
Our engineering team has worked on a wide range of medical devices of classes I, IIa, IIb, III and General IVD. We are experienced in the following areas:
- breath monitoring
- cardiac surgery devices
- cardiotocography (CTG devices)
- diabetes monitoring
- IVD diagnostic systems
- TENS/EMS electrostimulation
- infusion pumps
- pain-relieving therapy
- portable biological signal recorders / vital sign recorders
- treatment of auditory disorders
- wound treatment.
If you would like to discuss our engineering services or send us a request for proposal, please contact the Consonance Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.